FirstDigital peers with some of the biggest carriers in the world which means your traffic will take the shortest path to its destination.
- Speeds available from 1 Mbps - 10 Gbps
- All transport options available including FIBER, T1, NxT1, Ethernet Over -Copper, Burstable DS3, DS3, OC3, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet services.
- Managed failover/BGP dual homing available
- Engineers will help setup any kind of Internet redundancy needed
Our Internet Operations Center monitors our network 24x7x365 to proactively monitor and trouble shoot your Internet service.
Get connected to the fastest internet with speeds up to 10 Gb
We provide IP addresses for your Internet network needs.
MPLS enhances the flow of traffic over your network by making better use of all available network paths. MPLS creates labels for each IP packet which inherit Quality of Service (QoS) tagging. It is this QoS tagging that allows you to prioritize your voice and data, ensure voice quality, and maximize bandwidth.
- Securely connect all of your locations onto a private network
- Lower your network operating costs by converging voice, video, and data onto a single, application-aware IP network infrastructure
- Prioritize all types of network traffic for guaranteed quality of service for low latency, low jitter and high quality
- Preserve bandwidth for critical business applications
- Simplify network management
- Maximize existing infrastructure because there is no need to purchase, update or maintain expensive equipment
- Help accelerate network response times
FirstDigital’s MPLS network solution is a private IP-based product that uses FirstDigital’s private MPLS backbone to transfer data between customer locations. This method keeps all IP packets from the same session associated with one another while in transit, which increases the speed of network traffic flow, enables traffic prioritization, reduces transit delays and improves network efficiency.
- Managed firewall
- Managed VPN (Site to site or remote access)
- Managed on site routers with full warranty and same day replacement. Configurations backup daily
- Managed wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n with full warranty and same day replacement. Configurations backup daily
- Managed private network for interoffice communication means no overhead and faster speeds as compared to site to site VPNs
- Full mess private network for full redundancy over hub and spoke private network
- Managed BGP peering for dual homing and failover
- Managed Failover and backup Internet connections
Primary and/or Secondary DNS
We will host your DNS listing(s) on our servers if you do not have a primary DNS server or simply require a secondary server for back-up purposes.