If you find your organization lacking in productivity and overwhelmed with frustration regarding the ability to communicate across a spread-out workforce, it’s time to get a better collaborative telecommunications system. Rather than using a fragmented process that causes slow response times and fails to meet expectations, upgrade your business processes by getting a streamlined, unified application instead.
A cloud-based platform that integrates every point of communications contact (including with many SaaS products) in a single, unified application is the answer to your call, text, and video conferencing woes.
Find out exactly what we’re talking about, along with how such an application works, the benefits of implementing it into your everyday environment, and how to get set up today!
What Is a Cloud Communication Platform?
A cloud communication platform is an internet-based telecommunications service. Previously, telecommunications hardware was constructed and maintained on-site. However, the introduction of cloud telecommunications services has allowed software versions to be hosted and maintained at third-party, off-site locations. This setup cuts costs and increases reliability.
A cloud communication platform is used to communicate effectively and efficiently with:
- Enhanced voice and video from any device
- SMS texting and 1:1 group chat
- Instant screen sharing
- Remote connectivity from various global locations
- Integrated and organized emails and files
The modern reality of telecommunications allows everyone in your organization to call, message, and hold virtual meetings from anywhere. This all happens in a single app with high-quality HD connectivity across the board. Additionally, this option requires a much lower long-term investment and commitment.
How Does a Cloud Communication Platform Work?
A cloud communication platform works by hosting, switching, storing, and maintaining voice and data communications through a third party (such as FirstDigital). Its functionality is made accessible to subscribers over the internet via any connected device.
Numerous features enable a cloud communications platform to work well for any business organization:
- Subscribers pay only for services they use.
- The Webex interface is simple and intuitive.
- The mobile-enabled software suite can be used on any device, including those not designated for work.
- The unified platform provides quick and easy connections.
- Easy remote collaboration brings together geographically scattered employees.
- High-quality, high-definition audio and video eliminate glitches and delays, even across various global locations at once.
- Guest collaborators such as consultants, clients, and customers can contribute when invited.
All you need to get set up is a service provider and customized subscription plan that suits your needs and budget.
Why You Need a Cloud Communication Platform
When done right, a cloud communication platform is reliable, powerful, and flexible. This is achieved when a wide variety of communications options are seamlessly integrated with other cloud-based SaaS services (Salesforce, Twitter, etc.) for a win-win solution.
Here are some of the many benefits your organization will gain with this type of system:
- Management requirements are reduced.
- Pricing is easily controlled.
- Efficiency is enacted in real-time.
- Hassles and distractions are eliminated.
- Every offering is available and accessed from one application and user interface.
- Remote offices and mobile employees are consolidated and unified.
- Scaling new employees and locations (either up or down) is rapid and easy.
- Employee productivity will soar.
Utilizing a cloud-based plan is a smart move for businesses of all sizes, from startup to established.
How To Get Started on a Cloud Communication Platform
Getting started is easy with FirstDigital. Our industry-leading cloud communication platform delivers managed voice and data solutions directly to you without any hassle or downtime. You’ll get on-site SBC deployment, professional installation, painless implementation, and quality training.
Ready to learn more?
- Get more information on the best cloud communication platform.
- Download our free e-book on Cloud Communications & Collaboration Solutions.
- Fill out an online form for a free quote.
Visit FirstDigital today for world-class service with a local touch from a representative who will walk you through the entire process!