IP PBX works by using a server that is similar to a proxy server—a client calls, the call registers the request with a server, and a connection is established. Since the IP PBX has a directory of all the phones and users that correspond with the SIP address, a call is routed to the desired destination.
How IP PBX Works
Features of IP PBX
Every company that has a large volume of incoming calls going to various people or departments should have an IP PBX. An IP PBX can take the quality of caring for incoming calls to the next level by deftly handling several different features at once.
Some of these impressive IP PBX features include:
- VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol): You want a PBX that can support both phones (IP station) and service (IP trunks).
- Voice Messaging Through Online Services: You want your PBX to forward voicemail messages as an email attachment as well as a visual voicemail.
- Conference Calls: Your PBX should have more than just basic three-way calling, like native support for high quality, multi-party conferences.
- Data Analytics: Look for a PBX with call tracking, call history, and other reports.
Set Up Your IP PBX
Veracity Networks has all these features and more, just waiting for you to integrate into your business.
All you have to do is:
- Contact us today to see how we can help you set up your IP PBX
- Get a quote for IP PBX near me
Find the ultimate IP PBX solution for your business needs
Complete the form and a FirstDigital specialist will contact you to discuss IP PBX for your business.