At FirstDigital, we’re on a mission to drive digital transformation. Our professionals design elegantly simply solutions to alleviate complex challenges for municipalities, educational institutions, businesses & communities. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at FirstDigital is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and be enabled to make a difference. Constantly growing as you work hard for a mission that makes a difference in your community.
Location: Lindon, UT
Selected candidates will be tasked with the profitable expansion of our class leading ethernet network through direct contact with key decision makers & influencers. Ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal and organizational skills. They should be comfortable multitasking and be able to budget their resources in order to consistently exceed the assigned quotas for their role.
- Identify, develop & close new business opportunities within your assigned territory to consistently exceed revenue targets
- Work cross functionally within the organization to communicate with all stakeholders in customers’ success
- Create and maintain long-term relationships with perspective customers
- Compliment prospecting and selling efforts through field work such as building walks, lobby events, property management relationships, and customer facing meetings
- Accurately track and record daily sales activities, conversations & metrics
- Understand and keep up to date with industry trends and local competitive landscape
- Proven track record of achieving measurable business goals in a complex sales environment.
- Must demonstrate history of quantifiable success.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high growth business environment.
- Proficient in SalesForce.com, MS Word, MS Excel
- Strong written, organizational and verbal communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + commission structure, OTE of $120,000+
- Full health/dental benefits
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible work environment
FirstDigital is an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the very best talent regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, regulation and/or ordinance. We believe in empowering all of our employees so they can do their very best work.
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year